The crochet decrease may be similar or the same as a cluster of stitches. Keep in mind that you can decrease by skipping stitches as well, but with this tip we are addressing the stitches joined at the top. The purpose of the stitch is what will make them different, while the anatomy and structure of the stitch may be identical. It is something to keep in mind and to help prevent confusion. I am providing two video examples. The first is the Double Crochet Decrease. The second is the crochet cluster. A cluster can consist of a couple stitches to many stitches.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades